RocknRomance Ltd T&C's
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just click on the "ADD TO CART" then complete your details on the order form. We accept payment by Paypal, Debit Card, Credit Card. We accept Visa, Delta, Switch, Solo, Amex and Mastercard. You may also send your credit card information via phone or snail mail.
Post and Packing
All items now have free delivery to UK addresses and most EU countries. We ship worldwide too but there is a small cost for this
We aim to deliver anywhere in mainland UK Next Day if possible and all goods are fully insured. If you live outside the UK please email us details and we will advise you delivery times.
Out of Stock Orders
We try to make sure that all of the information regarding stock availability is up to date and accurate although in the rare chance that your item is not in stock we will notify you immediately and offer you an alternative or full refund or send it as soon as it becomes available.
100% Guarantee of Satisfaction
We absolutely guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied please return your item, within 14 days, in its original condition and in the original packaging. If your item is returned to us because it is faulty we will happily refund your item price plus any/all original and return postage charges, Items returned for any other reason will not have any postage charges refunded. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We will always endeavour provide accurate written text descriptions and pictures for each product on this site, but from time to time manufacturer upgrades and changes may occure and there may be a slight varience to the image or text shown. We reserve the right to change the specification of any product at any time with out notice.
Please email us using the "Contact Us" page or write to us at
Unit 119-120, Victory Business Centre
Somers Road North
Please see our full '100% Guarantee of Satisfaction' above.
RocknRomance is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
RocknRomance may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 18/11/16 (18th November 2016).
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT RETAIN OR STORE ANY PERSONAL FINANCIAL DETAILS REGARDING YOU OR YOUR PURCHASE i.e. debit or credit card details.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- when you fill in the "contact Us" form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable (£2.00). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Unit 120, Victory Business Centre
Somers Road North
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
(Updated & GDPR Compliant)
Personal Data We Collect
We will collect the following personal data when you purchase from our:
- Basic personal details (e.g. your name, address and email );
- Contact details (e.g. your postal address, telephone number, and email address). We may need some of this information to deliver products to you, such as your postal address, and won’t be able to carry out these services if you don’t provide it;
- Payment details (e.g. your credit card details or payment tokens from third party payment providers like PayPal). We use these to process your order, and won’t be able to take payment from you or give refunds if you don’t provide it; and we NEVER store this information after a purchase is made
We will also automatically collect personal data when you interact with the Site through your computer, mobile device, or other device. This personal data includes the following:
- Analytics data (e.g. information about app downloads, app and web page histories), which may include data collected from cookies and other types of device identifiers;
- Profile inputs (e.g. page and deal views on the site, click information and information about the website you clicked to our Site from). This may include data about your location. With respect to geolocation information collected from your mobile device, we will only collect this where you have provided consent; and
- Device details (e.g. MAC address, IP address, Bluetooth data and advertising identifiers).
- Register, subscribe, authorise the transfer of, or create an account with us;
- Open or respond to emails or messages from us;
- Provide information to enrol or participate in programs provided on behalf of, or together with Sellers and Business Partners, with your consent or as necessary to provide services you have requested;
- Visit any page online that displays our ads or content;
- Purchase products or services on or through the Site from Sellers;
- Connect, log-in, or link to the Site using social networking tools; and
- Post comments to the online community’s sections of the Site.
We also create profiles about you based on the personal data you provide to us or that is collected from you, as described above. We do this to market offers to you we think you would be interested in buying. The contents of that profile include:
- Account details. For example, we create a permanent URL to your account page which may include your name. We also generate tokens to remember your subscription and purchase histories, and any loyalty numbers you may have obtained;
- Marketing segment information.
- Audience information. We create audiences based on parameters such as gender, age, and location (e.g. males aged 25-35 in your city), and if your personal data matches those audiences, you’ll be assigned to it. This is to help you receive relevant offers; and
- Activity information. Based on your interactions with communications, we’ll generate personal data about how many communications you like to receive, so that we don’t send you more than are useful to you
You can manage the types of personal data you provide to us and can limit how we communicate with you. At the same time, we think that the more you tell us about yourself and what you like, the more relevant and valuable your experience with our Site and services will be.
You can manage your email and subscription notification preferences by adjusting the settings from the bottom of one of our emails:
- Cookies. You can manage how your browser handles cookies. You may also manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share information on and about your devices with us, as well as how your mobile browser handles cookies. Please refer to our Cookies Policy for more information;
You can access, update, rectify, and delete your personal data which makes up some of your profile by contacting us here. Keeping your personal data current helps ensure that we can respect your preferences and offer you the goods and services that are most relevant to you.
In accordance with applicable law, you may (i) request access to any personal data we hold about you; (ii) request that it be updated, rectified, deleted or blocked; (iii) request that we delete personal data we hold about you; (iv) request that we restrict our processing of your personal data; and (v) request that we provide you or a third party with a copy of certain personal data about you (that is referred to as the right of “data portability”). You can also object to any of our uses of your personal data described in this policy, including our marketing activities.
How We Use Information
We control and process the personal data you provide to us, which we collect from other sources, and which we generate to:
- Operate, maintain, and improve the Site by analysing how you and our other customers use and interact with it. This is to meet our legitimate business interests in providing the Site and ensuring that it provides the best experience for our customers;
- Carry-out marketing, which may involve:
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, and requested information, including on behalf of Business Partners, EU Affiliates, or other Sellers. This is to meet our legitimate interests in managing our relationship with you effectively;
- Administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events, to meet our contractual commitments to you set out in the terms and conditions of those promotional events;
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We do this where necessary to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject, or to meet our legitimate interests in enforcing our legal rights and resolving disputes or verifying payments and preventing fraud.
When and Why We Disclose Personal Data
We share your personal data as follows:
- ONLY with your consent;
- with EU Affiliates and other RocknRomance entities within and outside of the European Economic Area,
- with unaffiliated third-party Sellers and Business Partners, so they can deliver, and provide the products or services purchased to you (e.g. to deliver products to you. We share personal data with unaffiliated third-party Sellers and Business Partners to meet our contractual obligations to you, and they are not permitted to use your personal data in any way other than for selling, delivering, and/or providing the products or services purchased by you;
- with third parties that provide tools and services to help us better understand your deal preferences, so that we can show you advertisements for RocknRomance vouchers, goods, or services on third party websites which are more suited to your interests and tastes. Those third parties may also use your personal data to match you with their existing customer base. You can stop our use of these tools in the ways described in our Cookies Policy;
- with third parties, to send you survey emails on our behalf, provided you have consented to receive such emails;
- as necessary to perform contractual obligations towards you with Sellers or Business Partners to the extent you have purchased or redeemed at RocknRomance voucher, goods, or services offered by them or participated in an offer, rewards, contest or other activity or program sponsored or offered through us or the Sellers on behalf of a Business Partner;
- to a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of one or more of the Sites or any portion or operation related to part of one or more of the Sites;
- in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring, the sale of substantially all our stock and/or assets, or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during any due diligence process;
- to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions, where this is necessary to comply with these legal obligations;
- to combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our EU Affiliates, Sellers, or Business Partners, and users, or as part of legal proceedings affecting us and/or our EU Affiliates, as it is in our legitimate interests to prevent fraud and protect these rights; or
- in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts, to the extent this is necessary to comply with such legal obligations.
We encourage our unaffiliated third-party Sellers and Business Partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, while we share personal data with Sellers and Business Partners only for the above-mentioned purposes, their subsequent processing and use of personal data obtained through us and our European Affiliates is governed by their own privacy policies and practices and is not under our control (except for the use and processing by Sellers and Business Partners providing services to us, as described above). Where possible, we contractually restrict how our Sellers and Business Partners, including merchants, use your personal data and aim to ensure they do not use it for any purposes which are incompatible with those set out in this privacy statement.
In several of the cases set out above, we will transfer your personal data to a country located outside the European Economic Area that may not be considered as providing the same level of protection for personal data under European law. In such cases, we put in place appropriate safeguards, including contractual commitments approved by the European Commission, on recipients of the data, to ensure that there is adequate protection for your personal data.
"By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency."
For more information about the safeguards in place and to view a copy of such safeguards, please contact us using the details below..
Unit 119-120 Victory Businesss Centre
Somers Road North